Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Fools

I know I haven't blogged in forever, but I promise it's because I've been so busy with everything else, I finally found time before work to do this. So Spring Quarter officially started last week, and to recap what's been going on basically, Jenn's 19th birthday passed, as well as World of Dance [pictures coming soon!!!] I'll write a seperate blog about those two once I've uploaded my pictures lol I KNOW I LAG xD !!!

Among other things, I've been driving around my dad's Acura MDX while my car is in the shop, and I swear, I have thee worse luck in that car!! Ask anyone, especially ALBERT hahaha they'll all tell you the same thing. I had already gone through 4 incidents with that car, 1. having to drive home right before WOD because my dad decides to give it a smog check that ended up taking two hours when he said it should only take 30 minutes! 2. After practice a few nights ago, I was searching aimlessly for my ipod [thank God someone turned it in at work] and Albert accidentally locked my keys in! Thankfully, Anthony had AAA and was gracious enough to call them for me, thank you Anthony! 3. While dropping off Albert [haha strike two you little hooker =P] the car decides to die on me, and I had to call the people at Denny's to help me out, thanks Jay and Byron! Lastly 4, a few days ago, while driving down diamondbar with Karl after making a copy of my apartment key at Ace Hardware, I get pulled over for speeding!! My very first ticker ever, I was sooo sad, ugh. I WANT MY HONDA BACK!!! My dad tells me it should be done by the 17th, too bad I'll be at the Britney Spears concert with Tracy LOL



So tonight, I gotta get ready for work at 6 `til 8, then haul my ass back to school to try and catch Bmod perform at Urban Showcase!! Wish I were on stage with you guys, but I know you all are gonna kill it!! Also performing: TM 7 [ABDC], TM jrs., GRV, Far East Movement, Randolph Permejo, and Cathy Nguyen!! It's located at Ursa Major starts at 7pm and best part, IT'S FREEE!! GO GO GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment